QUOTES

"The only constant in life is CHANGE."
"It is what it is! BUT it is what you make of it!"
"Wait, I'm confused!" "Give me five seconds." "Smile!"

Claude Monet

Claude Monet
The Walk. Lady with a Parasol

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sending out an S.O.S!

I used Google docs to send the link of my WS-Scavenger Hunt. I was expecting it to be a link ON the side bar...not the whole worksheet! I guess that was a mistake. Any suggestions?
Also, I have been trying to get my WS to simply open as a next page on my website instead of opening it as an attachment. I have tried several methods.
If you go to my website and click on the worksheet tabs you will see what I mean. There are two PDFs of it and one link to google docs.
I am all ears if anyone has a method to make this work properly!

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Deb..

    I believe all you have to do is copy and paste it in the editor when creating a new page on googlesites.....let me know if that works for you...I'll look into it myself

    ReplyDelete