QUOTES

"The only constant in life is CHANGE."
"It is what it is! BUT it is what you make of it!"
"Wait, I'm confused!" "Give me five seconds." "Smile!"

Claude Monet

Claude Monet
The Walk. Lady with a Parasol

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thoughts

I have learned so much during this class. Some frustrating moments but with positive outcomes. This is how our students feel learning long division or reading their history assignments. I hope they too see the rewards of their efforts. It takes perseverence to accomplish any goal.
Please take a look at my presentation on my website. I use the Prezi.com website. I had to google tutorials and videos on YouTube.com, but it was a fun project. There are still some quirks with it. The video will lock up if skipped. Unlike a PPT presentation, you have to go through the whole stream without interrupting it. A downfall of the Prezi. However, my kids loved it. I showed them and they are now trying to create their own. We also thought to use this site for Father's Day. Each kid creating a section about their dad. Kids could do this for those holidays or special moments in school or to celebrate their birthday! Another option to "All about Me" that many of us do with our students. Also, check out the Wordle site. Another fun and visually stimulating site to use with students writing!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment