QUOTES

"The only constant in life is CHANGE."
"It is what it is! BUT it is what you make of it!"
"Wait, I'm confused!" "Give me five seconds." "Smile!"

Claude Monet

Claude Monet
The Walk. Lady with a Parasol

Monday, January 18, 2010

Learning something new!

Moving right along with my new website and blog! I can't say it is fun yet but it is definitely an experience I wouldn't trade. Sometimes we are given things to do in our lives that challenge us to our very core, but what would life be without it? We would all suffer from unbearable ennui! At one point, I thought this task completely impossible, but I have an indomitable spirit and a love of learning that pushed me forward! The sense of accomplishment is great! So my advice for today--try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment