QUOTES

"The only constant in life is CHANGE."
"It is what it is! BUT it is what you make of it!"
"Wait, I'm confused!" "Give me five seconds." "Smile!"

Claude Monet

Claude Monet
The Walk. Lady with a Parasol

Friday, January 15, 2010

Tah Dah!!! and just under eight hours!

Perseverance! I started setting up this blog as part of my class, Using the Internet. At first like a mule, I drug my feet. I had NO idea what I was doing! After MUCH trial and error, a few shout outs, and I finally got the hang of it! I hope this is a valuable tool for me to use this semester. If nothing else, I learned something. Wait, I learned A LOT! Have a good night.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete