QUOTES

"The only constant in life is CHANGE."
"It is what it is! BUT it is what you make of it!"
"Wait, I'm confused!" "Give me five seconds." "Smile!"

Claude Monet

Claude Monet
The Walk. Lady with a Parasol

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Comment on Websites

There are many great websites on the Internet that will help teachers in the classroom, but what I find frustrating is that so many of them require an account to use their services. The Teachnology website was easy, clean and free to use without an account! The website was easy to navigate through and had a clear layout. Two things that a busy classroom teacher needs. The rubrics were great! While generica and broad, in a pinch could be a quick help when needed.
Some of the websites I found were old and the links didn't work anymore. The URL addresses can change quickly. It is important for us to update our list regularly.
Enjoy the day...gray skies, cold, dreary...what's not to love! There is snow on the ground and the day is perfect for seeing animals in their natural habitats! All a matter of perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Show Parent Post
    You have a nice looking website. I do agree with you about internet teacher sites. Many require you to pay to use them. I really like sites I can use for free!! I also like sites that are easy to navigate. The website is a huge challenge for me too. I had to have a blog in another class. I have a little experience but if you don't use it you lose everything you first could do easily. I am at that point. I do have notes I took from the first class so I hope they help.
    Leslie Gross (Penney)

    ReplyDelete