QUOTES

"The only constant in life is CHANGE."
"It is what it is! BUT it is what you make of it!"
"Wait, I'm confused!" "Give me five seconds." "Smile!"

Claude Monet

Claude Monet
The Walk. Lady with a Parasol

Monday, February 22, 2010

Wiki Page

Finished my Wiki Page. I think! Check it out. Bubbl.us is a simple web tool students can use for a variety of reasons. I loved it! It was so easy. Finally, something that didn't take hours to figure out how to use! I think any grade level could use this tool. Also, students with handwriting issues could really benefit from being able to put their notes on a web like this. The fact that it can be done as a group and then emailed home adds an extra bonus! It took me maybe ten minutes for my 5th grader to complete the chart once we had read the chapter together. I hope you enjoy!
As for the Wiki Page. I want more direction. Once I figured out by the hunt and peck method, it was easy to do and would have taken less time. For example, trial and error on adding my link to the side bar! Ask me if you all need help!
Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment