QUOTES

"The only constant in life is CHANGE."
"It is what it is! BUT it is what you make of it!"
"Wait, I'm confused!" "Give me five seconds." "Smile!"

Claude Monet

Claude Monet
The Walk. Lady with a Parasol

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Teachertube video pick

I watched many videos on TeacherTube. I found several that I thought would be useful to use in class or during computer lab. I chose to post a video on Jamestown Settlements. I created a website for a previous class for 5th grade history. The site was to enrich students' learning on American Early Colonies. This video was perfect so I added the link on my website.
Other videos that I enjoyed were on grammar and math. The fundamentals are important for student's to master. If they are having difficulty in a particular area, I can see having a student watch a video or two during computer lab or at home to help reinforce teaching at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment