QUOTES

"The only constant in life is CHANGE."
"It is what it is! BUT it is what you make of it!"
"Wait, I'm confused!" "Give me five seconds." "Smile!"

Claude Monet

Claude Monet
The Walk. Lady with a Parasol

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Photostory project

I have to say this was the toughest assignment! Reviewing the article was easy, but using Photostory to do it. I created my slides in PowerPoint and then saved each slide as a JPEG. Then imported those into Photostory. Saving it as a wmv file for me caused issues at first when I added it to the blog and I had to redo the entire assignment. Did anyone else experience this type of frustration? Was there and easier way to do it?
I used photostory in my last class and loved the program for that, but this yikes! I am glad it is done and hope it turned out ok!
Thanks for reading my rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment